Tuesday, April 25, 2006

From http://rickibell.blogspot.com/

21 questions

Can you name 21 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 21 people.


1 God
2 Curt
3 Adam
4 Nichalas
5 Bonnie
6 Loren
7 Doran
8 Tyler
9 Shelby
10 Stacy
11 Teresa
12 Steve
13 Kate
14 Kris
15 Kathy
16 Valerie
17 David
18 Isaac
19 Ben
20 Jacob
21 Lucas

Now answer the questions according to the names listed above:

How did you meet 10 (Stacy)? - Was married to my brother.

What would you do if you had never met 6 (Loren)? - I would have grown up not knowing my father.

What would you do if 20 and 15 (Kathy & Jacob) dated ?- Big age difference. Plus they worked together for me and that would have been a whole other issue. Besides, I doubt if her husband would have been very happy either.

Have you ever seen 4 (Nichalas) cry - Many, many times and very loudly - usually with a lot of screaming involved.

Would number 1 and 2 (God & Curt) make a good couple? - Yes, but not as the world sees a couple.

Describe 8 (Tyler): - My nephew whom I love and adore. He is growing up too fast, too soon. Seems to be adjusting pretty well to all that is going on in his life. My heart hurts very much for what he has been/is going through. I do love that he loves the Lord. His prayer over supper Sunday was awesome for a 10 year old.

Do you think 21 (Lucas) is attractive: - Yes, but not in that way. He's one of my "sons"

Tell me something about number 17 (David): - Another one of my "sons". I have been blessed by him in my life also, and am so proud that he is living out his dreams. I also pray that he, Isaac and Adam will continue their annual trips throughout the coming years - although I think it may be best if they gave up making movies while having a snowball fight in the rocky National Park. Or any future snow fights as it happened this year. Never know when a park ranger is around the corner.

What's 7's (Doran) favorite color? - Green

Who is 2 (Curt) going out with? - Me the lucky fellow!

What grade is 16 (Valerie) in? - She just graduated from Cake Decorating. I believe that means she has her Doctrine. So we now have to call her Dr.

What is 5's (Bonnie) favorite music? - Pop and country

Would you ever date 7 (Doran)? - That's creepy, he's my brother, so I can not even imagine that one.

Would you ever date 1 (God)? - No, but I do count Him as the very best in my life.

Is 11 (Teresa) single? - #12 is her lucky fellow.

Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 3 (Adam)? - I have been for 21+ years he has been one of three special men in my life. I am blessed to count him as one of my closest friends.

Where does 18 (Isaac) live? - Indiana, Rolla, or Taylor. This guy is a mover and a shaker.

What do you think about 20 (Jacob)? - He is another one of my favorites. It has been such a blessing enjoying him in my life as he has grown into an awesome young man. I look forward to seeing how the Lord will utilize him in the future. This is one guy with such a pure and beautiful heart.

What is the best thing about 4 (Nichalas)? - He is the third of "my men". The best thing is that he loves and follows the Lord.

What would you like to tell 14 (Kris) right now? - God and so many persons love you, so much.

How did you meet 9 (Shelby)? - I went to the hospital the day she came into this world and got to hold her in my arms. My precious little niece looked up at me and smiled. For eight years now, she has had a piece of my heart.

What is the best and worst thing about 2 (Curt)? - How he came/is coming to know and love the Lord - how very much he loves me. That he chews tobacco.

Are you going to know 15 (Kathy) forever? - Well, we've been mowing together for seven years now - how could I forget someone after all the sweat and tears, and laughter.

Who is 10 (Stacy) going out with? - I haven't a clue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people are fortunate to have twenty one friends.

Valerie Dykstra said...

cool. I may have graduated, but only so they could get rid of me. I am terrible at it.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, there were no questions about Ben.