Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Single mom with a weekend boyfriend

whom I happen to be married to. After getting used to Curt being gone most of the time, I am finding that when we are together it is wonderful. Because he isn't here that often, it seems as though things we used to argue about don't seem worth the time. Too bad it has taken a life change to realize this......

I am finding that we are spending so much time laughing together. How refreshing! Sunday we were in the car on the way home. All of a sudden birds started singing very loudly. I asked, "Are those real birds?" He replied, "If they are, they're in your purse".

Turns out my phone is acting up and isn't staying on the ring toned I have programmed.

We were also in Walmart earlier that day. When we walk it is often holding hands, close to each other, talking and laughing. Arriving over by the milk dept. we see a former client of ours. After saying hello, she said that she had seen Curt earlier but hadn't said anything. When we asked why, she said she didn't think he was with me. This is another client who has never seen me cleaned up.

I am eagerly awaiting our upcoming Saturday date. We will be attending for the first time ever, The Mt. Sterling Testicle Festival. All day today I have been thinking about the food. I couldn't ask for anything more - being with my man and all the fried food I can eat. (Thank God I have another spraying job to get rid of any pounds I will be gaining.)

6 comments:

mindi11 said...

sounds like you two are having fun :)

please tell me you're joking about the "testicle festival" :) is that for real???

deby said...

yes, this is the third year.

I was raised on a farm and we often had "mountain oyster" fries. they taste like a tenderloin. they are also the cleanest part of a hog - so they say.............

Valerie Dykstra said...

Did you say "Testicle Festival?"

deby said...

YES!!!
So, this is what it takes to get your attention. HOW ARE YOU????

mindi11 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mindi11 said...

this is too funny. i thought it was a typo, like the time i confused
"necrophiliac" and "nemphomaniac". :) oops.