Thursday, April 26, 2007

After three years

of having problems, of being nagged at, of being reminded that his father died in his 60's from colon cancer - Curt finally had a colonoscopy done. They ended up removing three polyps, doing a biopsy on some tissue and has internal hemorrhoids. (I found out everyone has these - some persons just swell up.)

He told me that he did not experience any pain. After being wheeled back, rolling over, lifting up so they could put something under him, the last thing he said he remembered was the doctor's hand on his butt.


I asked him if he fell asleep with a smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had been blogging. You know if you stop for too long, people (me) stop coming by. Glad to see you've been posting. Keep it up. I love your posts. Sorry about the hemmies. Pain in the ass, they say. v