Thursday, December 30, 2010

in the pit of my stomach

I feel anxious - I wish I were able to give things totally over to Him. We made an investment today - in the markets - in which the outcome isn't a for sure win. I hate the unknown. I hate surprises. It causes sleepless nights, unable to eat, not being able to focus....

Even after praying about it, taking advice from a fellow Christian who has researched into this longer than I have, I still feel anxious. Curt has been able to let it go - but then he enjoys playing poker, etc. I enjoy playing - just not for money. So......

I am thankful that we didn't put into this so much that if it is a loss - it won't break us. I just hate thinking about hard earned money thrown away. I am thankful that if this does pan out - well.......it will be nice. So......

I guess I am taking this as a learning time to trust - after all He is "I AM" - in control of all.

It really does help to write it down. I am thankful that He helps me realign my focus.

No comments: