Thursday, March 27, 2014

"His time - His way" - 03/27/14 - Joshua 16-18

"But later, when the Israelites got stronger" (17:13)


All is in His time, His way.  The blessing He rains down upon me,  the trials and tribulations I encounter today, He has prepared me for - I wasn't ready for them before His time - His way.


It is for our benefit He has commanded:


 “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.” (Psalm 46:10)


Comfort in knowing He is my leader.  We are not alone in the spiritual warfare going on about us, within us.


So thankful for the "later" in my life - growing stronger day by day - "in" Him!
... growing stronger. God is good. My, how you’ve grown. So very much love, your ABBA............













No comments: