Saturday, December 27, 2014

"Loved Through and Through" - 12/27/14 - 2 John; 3 John

"But permit me a reminder, friends, and this is not a new commandment but simply a repetition of our original and basic charter: that we love each other."(2 John 1:5)

She sat with her young toddler asleep on her lap as I made my way over to her.  Christmas Eve services had just finished up and I needed, not just wanted, to say hello.  One of my many "sisters" in Christ.  Looking up and seeing me, her eyes became bright, her arm raised up to envelope me into a hug.  She whispered into my ear, "my heart burst whenever I see your smile". 

Walking through the doors earlier, there were those who  greeted with their love for me showing through their eyes.  One young "sister" stood leaning against the wall, upon seeing me she broke into a run and wrapped herself about me.  Another "sister" came up and gave her mischievous grin and shared her love with not only me, but Curt as well. 

Standing while singing praises to our King, I heard the voices of my husband and children sharing their love for their Savior. I was completely surrounded in His Love through our "family".

My mind goes into overload, memories made and being made. It isn't just during this season of Christmas, but it is each and every day. It is during each and every moment. ABBA gives me reminders through cards, text, phone calls, messages, physical touch and bright eyes.
.   
Words.  Hugs.  Expressions.  All of Love. All from Him. 

My heart is full to bursting.  
                                  

No comments: