Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Blended or not" - ‎11/18/12 - Acts 18:24-19:20, 1 Corinthians 1:1-3:23

"Curiosity about Paul developed into reverence for the Master Jesus."(Acts 19:18)

I wonder if my life, my choices make people curious.  When I am looked at, is there something different about me?  Do I stand out in the world because I am different? 

Or do I blend in?

And then if I am looked at - do they see Christ and not me?  It states that, "curiosity about Paul DEVELOPED into REVERENCE for the MASTER JESUS". 

DEVELOPED REVERENCE MASTER JESUS. 

Am I a vessel for His light that He is using to draw others to Him - to see Him?  Are my words, actions, thoughts, a reflection of Him for all to see. 

I keep going back in my head to the verse, "the harvest is plentiful, the workers are few".  How am I working?  Do I set my own hours, working only when I feel like it?  Am I on vacation? Am I retired?  Have I been promoted from where I started out? 

Am I at the point where when others see me - they don't.

They see Master Jesus.

No comments: