Wednesday, March 15, 2017

"Dancing With Our ABBA" - 03/09/17 - Deuteronomy 30-31


 
 
 
"Look at what I've done for you today: I've placed in front of you

Life and Good
Death and Evil.

And I command you today: Love God, your God.
 
Walk in His ways. Keep His commandments, regulations, and rules
 
so that you will live, really live, live exuberantly, blessed by God, your God,
 
in the land you are about to enter and possess. I call Heaven and Earth to witness against you today: I place before you Life and Death, Blessing and Curse.
 
Choose life so that you and your children will live.
And love God, your God, listening obediently to Him, firmly embracing Him.
 
Oh yes, He is life itself"(30:15,16,19,20)


                                                          
As the trees sway in the wind, the grass bows down to His breath, the leaves swirl in His whirlwind, the snow - glittering like diamonds - being gently lowered to the ground, He leads me in the dance of life.

Dancing With God.

I follow His lead, most times.
Occasionally even stepping on His toes those times I try to lead.

We twirl and whirl in the grand room of life - together - as He firmly embraces me. I listen obediently as He whispers in my ear which steps we'll dance. At times so in tune with Him, words are not needed as I follow His lead. When we rest and gather our energy for the next set, I draw strength from Him.

I have chosen His way of Life and Good.
In doing so - I live, I really live.
Exuberantly and blessed by Him.

I have fallen madly and deeply in love with my Lord.
My Abba.
My Daddy.
My very bestest friend.
And as I look out and see the amazing beauty of His spring, I yearn to dance with Him.
To laugh with Him.
To celebrate with Him.

I am so thankful my husband, our children, our grandchildren all dance with Him.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by His family as we delight in Him, as He does each and every one of us. I watch as we follow His lead, conquering steps which overwhelmed us before.   I am blinded by His light shining through my family wherever He has led them.  My heart smiles as we dance to His song of living.

"I have looked and seen. Before me He placed
Life and Good
Death and Evil.

I have chosen Life and Good.
Live and God."
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: