Sunday, November 16, 2014

"Chosen - Each One - By Name" - 11/16/14 - Acts 1-3

the ones He had chosen through The Holy Spirit(1:2)

Incredibly, after all I have put into my mouth during lunch, my heart is fuller than my stomach.

The past few hours have been spent in the sharing of a meal and fellowship with my sisters, "His Beloved".  Our connection, our bond, our center in our relationship is our ABBA.  Our Christ.  The Holy Spirit.  His Word.  The Blood bond of our Savior.

I want nothing more than to be used by ABBA.  To be His vessel.  To introduce others to Him.  To grow their relationship in Him.  To celebrate life with my siblings. 

It was five years ago that Curt and I prayed about beginning a Bible Study group in our home.  Our ABBA gave to us ones He had chosen to ask and the building of "ABBA's Family" began.  In that time the original group "multiplied" into another and we added more, names The Holy Spirit gave to us to ask. 

This past year, ABBA began opening my eyes to see there are many women who need to see themselves as He does.  His Masterpiece.  Again, after praying I was given names of women to invite on this journey.  We have been meeting every other week and growing stronger in our walk and in believing His Truths.  That each of us are fearfully and wonderfully made.  His name He has given me for us is, "His Beloved". 

There are some in these groups we started out knowing each other fairly well and others just a bit.  Today, we share a strong love and have built up a complete trust and loyalty between each other.  We share not only our hearts, but also our souls.  We build and hold each other up.

The only reason these groups work is because of our ABBA.  He has chosen each one of us to be a part of each others lives.  I love that we aren't as a clique, but desire for others to come along with us.  Desire for others to know and belong to His Family. 

I am breathless in how our ABBA knew the mix He was putting together would grow so strong.  I watch in wonderment as He uses us for His Glory.  I am so thankful He knew and knows, I need these persons in my life.  How blessed my life is to be part of this "mix". 

"You, O God, know every one of us inside and out.(1:24)





No comments: