Monday, July 18, 2016

"How I Need Him - 07/18/16 - Hosea 8-14

"Sow righteousness, reap love.
It's time to till the ready earth, it's time to dig in with God,
Until He arrives with righteousness ripe for harvest. (10:12)
satan loves to bring up the times I fail.  The moments when I don't allow Christ to shine brighter than my "self".  How he loves to tear me down. 
 
But ABBA.  He wants me to focus on the moments when He prevails over my "self".  To focus on the times I do as He desires.  To learn from the moments I fail.  To grow from them.  To drink in the gifts of His forgiveness.  His grace.  His mercy.  His LOVE. 
 
Yesterday during worship and praise time, the words to the songs were hitting my heart.

 It hit me again, how I desire to be Christ like with all that I am.

Not for my glory, but for His.
Not for His approval, but because I am so crazy in love with Him.

I continually pray.
each step I take,
each breath I take in and release,
each movement and moment,
all of me 
will be for Him.  

I continually pray.
He will use me as His vessel
in all
and every way.
 I continually pray.
 I am not seen - only ABBA is.
 
 
 
 

No comments: