Tuesday, October 31, 2017

"How He So Blesses!!!" - 10/29/17 - Matthew 13-14





"But you have God-blessed eyes - eyes that see! And God-blessed ears - ears that hear!"(13:16)

I love seeing our ABBA everywhere I look. 
 
Knowing He is here, within, outside, omnipresent. 
 
I love seeing people, this world, through His eyes.  Seeing the blessings in every single portion of life. 
I love feasting my vision on His everlasting banquet.


I love hearing His Voice.  Knowing without doubt it is our ABBA.  I love hearing Him speak to me through His Word, through His Spirit, through His people. 
 
I love how He is all knowing, in total control, God.
I love how He is "I AM". 
I love how He designed us to share intimacy in Him and isn't a god who stands afar. 
 
I so love how He is our ABBA.  Our Daddy. 
 
 

No comments: