Tuesday, June 30, 2015

"Our Mount Zion" - 06/30/15 - Obadiah; Psalm 82-83

But not so on Mount Zion - there's respite there! a safe and holy place! (Obadiah 1:17)


There aren't enough words to express how much I love meeting ABBA first thing in the morning and reading His Love Letter to me.


How much I love to kneel before Him and feel His arms wrap around me, His Word entering into my mind, my heart, my soul - preparing me for the day ahead.


Although I love my time with Him, even more so, I love that my "Mount Zion..." isn't just in my alone time with Him each morning. 


My breath was taken away while looking at Nichalas/Amber's pictures from their trip.  Our ABBA' beauty in His Creation is mind blowing.  I was reminded again at how huge HIS mountains are not only on this earth, but of our spiritual "Mount Zion".  No matter the terrain I am "walking" through, my "Mount Zion" goes with me wherever/whenever I go. The Holy Spirit is often overlooked or short changed in His power. It causes me to shudder thinking about living life without The Holy Spirit. How often I feel His nudging, His probing, His protection, His Love throughout the day. 


 My own, personal, "Mount Zion".  
Praying you enjoy your "Mount Zion"!




No comments: