Saturday, September 26, 2015

"Being His" - 09/27/15 - Nehemiah 11-13, Psalm 126

"It seemed like a dream, too good to be true, when God returned Zion's exiles.  
We laughed, we sang, we couldn't believe our good fortune.
We were the talk of the nations - 
 "God was wonderful to them!"  
God was wonderful to us; we are one happy people.  
And now, God, do it again - 
bring rains to our drought-stricken lives.  So those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest. So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessings."(Psalm 126)


How I love knowing my relationship with ABBA is not a dream, but real life. 
How much I love being with His family, my family, as we are one in worship with Him. 
How much I look forward to being together 24/7, face to face with Him. 
How I love His rains, giving me nourishment, refreshment, when my journey is drought-stricken.  How I love knowing He sees the whole paradigm and sees a plentiful harvest when I am picking up doubt and wondering if what I am doing for the Kingdom is causing any growth for Him. 

How I love when He brings His Light to the heavy hearts
and life is lived with armloads,
not handfuls,
of blessings.

How much I love being His.

No comments: