Thursday, June 08, 2017

"Fresh Hope" - 06/08/17 - Ezekiel 28-31




  "'And then I'll stir up fresh hope in Israel - the dawn of deliverance! - and I'll give you, Ezekiel, bold and confident words to speak.

And they'll realize that I am God.'"(29:21)


It has always amazed me in cooking/baking how you are able to take the same basic ingredients and come out with so many different results.  Isn't this just like our ABBA!

"I'll stir up fresh hope".

Life is often like the dry ingredients.  There isn't much flavor in the flour, baking soda, salt, etc.  It isn't until you add in the sugar, butter, eggs that your taste buds come alive when licking the spoon.  And as an added bonus He throws in little bits of chocolate.

The world wants us to believe there is nothing more of life than the dry ingredients.  It will bombard us and cover us until we feel as though we are suffocating.  And then He comes in and "Stirs up Fresh Hope".

Be it in a moment of having your breath taken away from His nature.  Through the love and strength of His family.  Be it in the stillness of your day as you sit and "know He is I AM". 

Hope.  Fresh hope. 

Much like the loaf of bread in the oven.  Its smell wafts its way throughout your home, bringing a smile of anticipation to that first bite.  Warm, slathered in butter. 

Hope.  Fresh hope.

Knowing our Home is ahead of us.  Heaven.  With Him.  Knowing our lives will not be spent eternally here covered with the dry ingredients.  That He is mixing up His own special blend within each of us.  Knowing each one of us is His perfect recipe. 

I so love our ABBA gives us His Words of "fresh hope" to feast upon.  His Word of Truth to overcome the words of the world or self.  I so love that He is my "fresh hope" in any situation.  I so love He is in complete control.

Most of all, I love I realize  and recognized He is God.  Our ABBA.





No comments: