Friday, June 02, 2017

"With Us. Always" - 06/01/17 Ezekiel 8-10







"Then The Glory of God left the Temple entrance and hovered over the cherubim.

I watched as the cherubim spread their wings and left the ground, the wheels right with them.

They stopped at the entrance of the east gate of the Temple.
The Glory of the God of Israel was above them."(10:18-19)

There were hugs and kisses as they climbed into the car.  Part of my heart are the four of them, making their way towards an adventure for the next few days. 

I allowed knowing our ABBA is riding along with them give me peace instead of the worries and fear "what if" was trying to put into my mind.

Looking at the ringing phone, my heart skipped a beat as I saw his name.  It had been a few days since we last spoke and they were finally out of the dead zone.  They have just about put 650 miles under the soles of their shoes as they are making their way to Canada. 

Hearing of the places they are seeing, people they are meeting and now traveling with, my heart is thankful knowing our ABBA is walking right there with them. 

I love knowing, that our ABBA is the same with all of us. 
I love knowing The Holy Spirit lives within and about His children.

We are never alone.  He is always with us.  Always in all ways. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: