Saturday, July 18, 2015

"Again, Reminded" - 07/18/15 - 2 Kings 18:1-8; 2 Chronicles 29-31; Psalm 48

"For THE LORD your God is gracious and compassionate, and will not turn His face away from you if you return to Him."(2 Chronicles 30:9)

Reading through the verses today, I am again reminded how often I turn away and serve self over my ABBA.  I am also reminded my repentative heart is covered with His grace and mercy.  

I am again reminded how so many in this world are also choosing to do the same as the chosen people did.   There are so many times of being wrapped up in the busyness of life, it is easy to forget there is a great big world out there.  A world full of people who are lost.  Who are searching - as I once was. 

I pray daily for those who do not know Him. 
I pray daily for all to have an intimacy with Him.  
I pray daily for all to cry out to Him:                           

"God—you’re my God!
    I can’t get enough of you!
I’ve worked up such hunger and thirst for God,
    traveling across dry and weary deserts.
So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open,
    drinking in your strength and glory.
In your generous love I am really living at last!
    My lips brim praises like fountains.
I bless you every time I take a breath;
    My arms wave like banners of praise to you. (Psalm 63:1-4)

Because you’ve always stood up for me,
    I’m free to run and play.
I hold on to you for dear life,
    and you hold me steady as a post." (Psalm 63:7,8)



 

No comments: