Thursday, July 02, 2015

"On The Winning Side" - 07/02/15 - 2 Kings 5-8


"So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."

Then Elisha prayed and said, "O LORD , I pray, open his eyes that he may see."

And THE LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw;
and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha."
(6;16-17)               
     
                            
These are part of my favorite verses of Scripture. 

I love how ABBA shows us that we are not alone - He has us completely surrounded with His army.

I love knowing, even though I am in the midst of a spiritual battle, He is in complete control and I am on the winning side - HIS! 

‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ (Isaiah 41:10)

I am praying for others and myself to live with our eyes wide open.
Seeing and believing.
The War has already been won. 
Yet another blessing of Heaven - no more battles!
Only celebration.





                              

No comments: