Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Each Day" - 12/10/15 - Acts 24-26


"But now, up on your feet - I have a job for you. I've handpicked you to be a servant and witness to what's happened today, and to what I am going to show you.      

"'I'm sending you off       

to open the eyes of the outsiders so they can see the difference between dark and light, and choose light, see the difference between Satan and God, and choose God. I'm sending you off to present My offer of sins forgiven, and a place in the family, inviting them into the company of those who begin real living by believing in Me.' (26:16-18)
 


 Another day He has blessed me with!  Another day closer to having our Nichalas/Amber home for a short time, celebrating the birth of our Savior as a complete family.  Another day to work with Curt and Adam.  Another day to be outside in His nature.

I pray I utilize this day, and all future ones, for His Glory.  I pray I will be a witness for Him in all I encounter.  Even those I am unaware of watching.  I pray when I am thought of - it is Him that comes into their mind quickly. 

I pray this life He has given me is bringing another closer to our ABBA.

Wherever He is sending you off to, I pray you may be His servant.
This day He has blessed you with!
 
 

No comments: