Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"Drowning In Him" - 06/15/16 - Proverbs 25-26


"A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver."(25:11)

There are times I struggle so.  I have learned it is essential to fill myself up with His Words - to a point they are overflowing.  It is the only way my words are seldom in the mix.

Thankfully, He is bringing me along.  I am praying I will stop throwing up road blocks hindering His transformation of my "self".  

I find it doesn't take much though.  Just one word here or there and much damage will occur.  Inside and outside of my "self".

I am so thankful He is bigger than my "words".  So thankful He is in total control.  So thankful I have The Holy Spirit within as my Helper.

And so, so thankful He covers me with His Grace and Mercy - as He is continually transforming me to become more like Jesus.  in the words my mouth speaks.  in the thoughts my mind thinks.  in the actions of my "self".
 
I pray He continually fills me.  Drowning out that which is not of Him.
 
 
 
 

No comments: