Monday, January 23, 2012

01/10/12 - never satisfied

Gen 30:23
"May the Lord give me another son"

Rachael had just had Joseph! Just like me - never satisfied - always wanting a little bit more, instead of being content. And often, my dissatisfaction ruins the joy of what I do have. I need to focus on now - the many, many blessings you have given me. And now I am afraid to ask for your help, because you may strip me of everything. Curt, boys, etc. I did learn from Jane Fonda yesterday to embrace my fears, become its' best friend - know it - so it doesn't have any power over me. Fear is only as big as I allow it to be. To know you are I am and no fear is bigger than you. So - I am going to try and be content - to be a good steward of what you have blessed me with - budget, organized, time management, etc. To step up to my fears - not cower in darkness of bitterness and anger. That's what I do - I'm the barking Bailey - Time to stop at 52 - I'm learning.

No comments: