Monday, January 23, 2012

01/19/12 - Sir Job

Job 1-4

So much of Job confuses me - encourages me - saddens me - gives me hope. I'm confused because satan is with you - how can that be? It also encourages me that Job was so strong in you - a warrior for you. Example for me. Another example of being on this earth and sin is in our lives - the affects and consequences. It saddens me for Job lost everything in one day. He loved his children - otherwise the daily sacrifices he wouldn't have done. My hope though - is you. You put limits on sin - on satan - and you have a hedge of protection around us (Job 1:10 - "Hast Thou not made a hedge about him and his house and all that he has on every side?". In Christ we are not alone. I am thankful for and know the kids are also in your hands.

Thank you for Job.

No comments: