Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Dancing In Heaven" - 05/18/16 - Psalm 5, 38, 41, 42




 
 
You know me inside and out, You hold me together, You never fail to stand me tall in Your presence so I can look You in the eye.  Blessed is God, Israel's God, always, always, always. Yes. Yes. Yes. (41:12,13)


While watching the dancers at the wedding, I so admired their ability to let loose and have fun.  The way they didn't care about how they looked, how they moved, they were just enjoying the music as they were enjoying life. 


Even though I was perfectly content to sit and watch, listening to a great band play many songs from my youth, I did wish for their confidence.  The confidence to be and do, without the inhibitions of doubt, guilt, fear, and shame.  It isn't to be the life of the party in why I want this confidence, it isn't even confidence I really want - it is "God"fidence.  It is by having "God"fidence, I am able to be who and how, He designed me to be.


So, I am reminded when reading this verse, He is why I am able to stand tall and look Him in the eye.  He created me to be in His company, to share and live life face to face with Him.  He knows me inside and out - He knows what I am capable of and set me in the places I need to be.  Nothing is by coincidence.


He is growing me in "God"fidence each step of the way and I am so looking forward to the day of letting loose

 enjoying His Wedding in Heaven
                                               dancing with my Groom.      


"But You'll welcome us with open arms when we run for cover to You. Let the party last all night! Stand guard over our celebration.   You are famous, God, for welcoming God-seekers, for decking us out in delight. "(5:11-12)
 
 
 
 

No comments: