Saturday, May 14, 2016

"During the Battles" - 05/14/16 - Psalm 3,4,12,13,28,55





"But You,

God,

shield me on all sides;

You.
ground my feet,

You.
lift my head high;

With all my might I shout up to God,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.

I stretch myself out.
I sleep.
   Then I'm up again—rested, tall and steady,

Fearless before the enemy mobs Coming at me from all sides.

Up, God! My God, help me!
Slap their faces, First this cheek, then the other, Your fist hard in their teeth!

Real help comes from God.
Your blessing clothes Your people!"(Psalm 3:3-4)

It seems as though everywhere are ears are tuned, the upcoming elections are being discussed.  The candidates, the condition of our country, the lack of trust in the words the media are spitting out.  How easy it would be to become caught up in the lies of the world and live in total fear.   

I love how His Word reminds me over and over again throughout The Spiritual warfare going on about us:

He is our shield.
Our grounding. 
Our pride. 

I love how I am able to "stretch myself out".
How I am able to "sleep in peace". 

I love how because of Him - I am "rested, tall and steady". 

The Truth always comes out.  Just as in light overpowering darkness - so is Truth over lies. 

I am finding in The Spiritual warfare going on about us, it is the lies that are wearing me out.  Constantly being on guard with what enters my heart.  What words do I or don't I believe. 

I see persons whose lives are a house of cards that is falling apart.  I pray when they hit bottom they will rebuild In Him, not in the false sense of "self" they have lived in before. 

In The Spiritual warfare going on about us, I am so thankful that He is my shield on all sides. 
And even though I am standing firm In Him - I still need - need - His protection. 

I pray for discernment with words I hear spoken from everyone.  I pray for the lost souls, which are so very lost, but think they have the world by the tail.  I pray for others not to fall victim to lies which bring about anger/bitterness.  A life of separation from our ABBA.  I pray they will draw strength and courage from God and The Truth of His Word. 

I love I am free to stretch myself out

To live with my arms open wide, outstretched to the heavens, standing on the tips of my toes.  Trusting completely throughout this Spiritual warfare going on about us,  I am completely protected.  I am no longer vulnerable.  For even in the midst of this battle raging about us - I stand grounded In Him - His Truth.



I love through His Word I hear His voice of Truth over the voices of lies.
And rest in Him.
During the Spiritual warfare going on about us.






No comments: