Tuesday, May 10, 2016

"The ALL of me" - 05/10/16 - Psalm 65-67, 69-70


"I love You more than I can say.
Because I'm madly in love with You,
They blame me for everything they dislike about You." (69:6)

 
Words. 
How inadequate are mine in trying to express to my ABBA my love for Him. 

Actions. 
How often they fail to convey what is in my heart for Him.
 
Thoughts. 
How often they slip away from their focus on Him and onto myself.


Loved. 
By Him. 
More than I can ever love Him back. 

Covered. 
By Him. 
Unconditionally He covers my repentive heart.

Free.  
His. 
To be less of me and more of Him.

Held. 
Forever. 
Eternally. 
In the palm of His Hand.
For the all of me.
To be at this place. 
To be at this point. 
To be so madly in love with ABBA. 
For Him to be my only Idol. 

For Him to be my ALL.

To be all I worship.  Adore.  Desire.


For it is only then,
am I able to see The Spiritual warfare about me. 

 It is only then,
am I able to stand firm and not take attacks personal. 

To see beyond
the persons,
their actions,
 
and see their souls. 
Crying out for Him. 
And pray. 
For them. 

Only then.
 
Am I able to love as He loves.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: