Saturday, November 26, 2016

"Standing Out From The World" - 11/26/16 - Acts 18:19-19:41




"Curiosity about Paul developed into reverence for the Master Jesus."(Acts 19:18)


 I wonder about us in Him, if our choices make people curious.  When we are looked at, is there something different about us people desire to have?  Do we stand out in the world because we are different? 
Or do we blend in?

And then, when we are looked at - do they see Christ and not us? 

It states that, "curiosity about Paul
DEVELOPED into REVERENCE for the MASTER JESUS". 

DEVELOPED -  REVERENCE - MASTER JESUS. 

 Are we a vessel for His light which He is using to draw others to Him - to see Him?  Are our words, actions, thoughts, a reflection of Him for all to see. 

I keep going back in my head to the verse, "the harvest is plentiful, the workers are few".  How am I working?  Do I set my own hours, working only when I feel like it?  Am I on vacation? Am I retired?  Have I been promoted from where I started out or content to stay in my comfort zone? 

Am I at the point when others look at me - they don't see me?
Instead they are seeing our Savior and Friend.  Our Master.  Jesus.
 
 
 
 

No comments: