Friday, August 29, 2014

"NeverEverQuit" - 08/15/14 - Jeremiah 30-31



God told them, "I've never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love! (31:3)


What a great reminder this beautiful Friday (and every other day)!


Off to finish up our weekly mowing and then work in my gardens or help Adam at his home. Last night, after a relaxing time eating supper and visiting with my "sisters", I attended the guys softball game. They won!!! But then afterwards I found out it didn't count, as they had to forfeit before I got there and were playing just to play.  


All that "sitting on pins and needles" was a waste of time. How often do I do that in my living life? Do I become anxious about the unknown outcomes, the "what if's", and take my focus off of Him? Of His being in complete and total control? How many moments do I waste, instead of enjoying the moment? 


I mean - really - all we need to know is His reminder, over and over, in His Word -
God told them, "I've never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love!

No comments: