Friday, August 29, 2014

"Whole of me" - 07/13/14 - Chronicles 27, Isaiah 9-12


"Yes, indeed - God is my salvation. I trust, I won't be afraid. God - yes God! - is my strength and song, best of all, my salvation!" (12:2)

I pray Isaiah's words will ring out from within you and take over your whole being. There is no better way to live life - in and for Him!
...
Off to spend time worshiping ABBA with His family - how blessed I am to be a part of.


Nichalas/Amber arrived safe and sound in Phoenix last night - happy to put the suitcases away for awhile. Adam, Jordan, and I cleaned his upstairs yesterday, ready to tackle the downstairs next. The perks of seeing Julie/Scarlett provided a smile and a popsicle. Curt enjoyed a great time on the course, came home and got the equipment ready for Monday. Not sure what is on the agenda for today - bookwork sometime for sure and maybe work on Adam's kitchen.


Looking forward to another day He has blessed me with! Pray you are enjoying yours!

No comments: