Monday, July 10, 2017

"His Love Flows From Others" - 07/10/17 - Psalms 74-77





"We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks, For Your name is near"(75:1)

I have never loved in the way I love our Adam and Ashley, Nichalas and Amber. Charlie and Ella and all the other "kids" He has placed in my heart.

I never knew what it meant to watch part of your heart live outside of your body - until them.
I never knew what it meant to be rich.  to be overwhelmed.  to be full.  until them.

It was and is through them I know how much our ABBA loves each one of us.  The love I have for them is just an inkling of how He feels about us.  About how much He sacrificed - for us.

It is because of them I know the desire to draw near.  To hold their name near and dear to my heart.  To have my heart swell near to bursting upon hearing their voice, seeing their face, just being - with them.

For the past 32 years I have given thanks to my ABBA for the honor, the pleasure, the gift of  celebrating being a mom and in the past year and a half, grandma.  

How I have given thanks. 

These parts of my heart are the best of me.  And they are His.

"We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks, For Your name is near"







No comments: