Tuesday, July 18, 2017

"How Much He Loves Thee" - 07/19/17 - Psalm 115-118




 "I love The LORD ,
because He hears My voice and my supplications.

"Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.

The cords of death encompassed me And the terrors of Sheol came upon me;
I found distress and sorrow.

Then I called upon the name of The LORD : "O LORD , I beseech You, save my life!"

Gracious is The LORD , and righteous;

Yes, our God is compassionate.

The LORD preserves the simple;
I was brought low, and He saved me.

Return to your rest, O my soul, For The LORD has dealt bountifully with you.

For You have rescued my soul from death,
My eyes from tears,
My feet from stumbling.

I shall walk before The LORD In the land of the living."(116:1-9)   










No comments: