Thursday, April 07, 2016

"Filled Up" - 04/07/16 - Ruth 1-4



"God hasn’t quite walked out on us after all! He still loves us, in bad times as well as good!” (2:20)
 


 Looking back, there were many times I felt God wasn't with me.  I wondered why I was put into certain situations or the treatment I received, in which I had no control over. 

There were many times I felt totally alone. 

And starved.

Deep down within me there was such a void, such a deep, deep void. 

I ached because of it.  
During that time, I was constantly walking down dark paths, trying to fill that void.
But I always came away lonelier and hungrier. 
Totally empty - yet filled with sadness.

Since I have begun walking in an intimate relationship with our ABBA, I have learned He was and is always with me.   There was never a time He wasn't.  The situations I was in, came about because of the consequences of free will.  It wasn't part of His plan.  It was of the world. 
 
He was there protecting me from things I was completely unaware of. 
He desired me to be His. 
He was the only way to fill the voids.

Today, I am so aware of His being with me through all trials, tribulations, joys, sorrows - the all of my life.  I am filled with The Fruits of The Spirit within me.  When there are those who tell me they don't feel He is with them, I gently try to put their focus back onto Him, off of themselves and the lies of the world.  They too, are never alone.   
 
Being His, we are promised there is nowhere we are able to go that He isn't able to go also.
 
Ever.
 
 
 
 

No comments: