Monday, October 06, 2014

"A Drink, For You" - 10/06/14-John 2-4



It is my prayer, from deep within me, for you to know ABBA intimately, deeper each passing moment.  Continually I pray He is your "Bestest Friend".  Each day I read His Love Letter, His Word, praying my ears, heart, eyes are open to what He is speaking to me.  I don't want to miss out on anything He is saying.  I don't want to miss out on His transformation of me into His.


I continually pray His using me (through this media or any other means) will be for you, as the woman at the well in the scriptures this morning.  One of the many vessels He is using for your life to become centered around Him.  I pray for you to draw deeper into His Word, His personal Love Letter to you, each day - Our Living Water.


"Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst - not ever. The water I give will be an artesian spring within, gushing fountains of endless life."(4:14)


I continually pray for Him to use me as His vessel in all that I do.  I say.  I think.  I continually thank Him for His grace and mercy and forgiveness the times I fail.  When "I" get in the way. 


My life was once on a journey of darkness and He saved me.  I continually pray you  will be saved or kept from the darkness.  I continually pray all I encounter will see Him and not me. 


I continue to pray for all to truly and intimately "know" ABBA. 
To truly and intimately  "know" there is no greater Love - for "you".  (I promise) 


"This is how much God loved the world: He gave His Son, His one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in Him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life.          


God didn't go to all the trouble of sending His Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again.          


Anyone who trusts in Him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust Him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to Him."(3:16-18)


"The Father loves The Son extravagantly. He turned everything over to Him so He could give it away - a lavish distribution of gifts. 


That is why whoever accepts and trusts The Son gets in on everything, life complete and forever!


And that is also why the person who avoids and distrusts The Son is in the dark and doesn't see life. All he experiences of God is darkness, and an angry darkness at that."(3:35-36)

No comments: