Thursday, October 23, 2014

"For Him" - 10/23/14 - John 7-8

"Jesus said, "If I turned the spotlight on Myself, it wouldn't amount to anything. But My Father, the same One you say is your Father, put Me here at this time and place of splendor."(8:54)


Just as He did for our Savior, He has put each one of us here - in this place.  at this time. 


Do you ever marvel at that?  Do you ever recognize that nothing - not one incident - is by "chance"?


Do you ever stop and try to grasp, before the world was - He has each of your days, your moments, orchestrated to His plan?


Do you ever think about who your are living for?  Is it for your "self" or for Him? 


Are you taking this treasure of life and living it for and in Him?


Take each moment He gives you today and really look at the wonder of it all.  Each person you encounter - He planned for their path to cross yours.  Each cloud, color of His nature, animal, rock, blade of grass - every single thing you encounter with your senses - He planned. 


It never ceases to cause my heart to leap when I read the Word He gives me for this time in my life.  It never ceases to give me comfort when His Word - through Scripture or song - come running from my heart to my mind.  It never ceases to amaze me in the wonderment of this life, I am only getting a glimpse of how very much He loves me.  Loves you.


He has placed you "here at this time and place of splendor." I pray you are living with the spotlight on and for  Him. 

No comments: