Sunday, October 19, 2014

"Secure In Him" - 10/19/14 - Matthew 15, Mark 7

"Later His disciples came and told Him, "Did you know how upset the Pharisees were when they heard what You said?"  Jesus shrugged it off. "Every tree that wasn't planted by My Father in Heaven will be pulled up by its roots.  Forget them. They are blind men leading blind men."(Matthew 15:12-14)


"Forget them."


My heart hurts just reading these words. 


"Forget them".


Not spoken by Jesus because He isn't of Love, but because He knew their hearts.  He knows what is within us.  He tells us what is in your heart come forth in your words and actions. 


My heart hurts when I am as the Pharisees. 


My heart is overwhelmed by His forgiveness, His grace, His mercy which have cleansed me of those moments.  Only because of Him am I able to confess, repent, and continue striving to be more like Him. 


Him - whom I am deeply, madly, head-over-heels in love with.


How thankful I am knowing, without doubt, I will never, ever, ever hear these words spoken in regard to me from my ABBA. 


I am His.  He is mine.  Forever. 


07.28.2013 13 Psalm 25:1-22 (NIV) 10 All the ways of the Lord are ...



No comments: