Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"Each One of "You" - 04/22/15 - Psalm 6, 8-10, 14, 16, 19, 21

And these God-chosen lives all around—
what splendid friends they make!(Psalm 16:3)''

I just want to tell you, "thank you".   As the years pass by, I am continually blessed beyond crazy to be "friends" and "family" with those He has woven my steps within. 

I love He knew before time whom I would be "friends and family" with.  How He had already orchestrated the music of souls and created the song of life I now sing. 

I rejoice.  In. Him.  Through each of You.

Through each of "you" I hear His words of love, encouragement, accountability. 
Through each of "you" I feel His arms wrap around me in a hug from the heart. 
Through each of "you" I see delight in His eyes as they rest upon me, as I see His through "yours".  Through each of "you" I am reminded over and over what a beautiful ABBA we have -

for each of "you" are made in His image.

Each of "you" - breathtakingly beautiful. 

My heart floweth over.  My joy cascades.  My life is full. 

I so look forward to being together throughout eternity with Him and "you".
Thank you - each one of "you".

No comments: