Tuesday, April 28, 2015

"He Is my Eternal" - 04/28/15 - Psalm 81, 88, 92-93

"Thy Throne is established from of old;
Thou art from everlasting." (93:2)     


In all moments on this journey - what am I standing before? 

Is it before various idols I have chosen to worship?

Idols of worry, fear, status, money - idols of this world?
Idols which come between my ABBA and me.

Is it my ABBA - sitting on His Throne? 
The Almighty. 
The Eternal. 

What do I place my faith, my hope, my joy, my confidence, my all in? 
Do I go before Him each day and crawl up into His lap? 
Do I take for granted how He delights in me?
Do I take for granted He gave His only Begotten Son for me?
Do I take for granted because of Christ, I am able to come before Him continually? 
To share "me" with Him?
To be with Him?
To draw strength, God-fidence, Love from? 


My ABBA isn't sitting on a Throne away from me. 
He sits on a Throne which can include me. 
It's my choice to act upon His outstretched arms. 
Arms which want nothing more than to encircle me. 
Arms which want nothing more than to hold me next to His Heart.

Each moment.  Eternally.

No comments: