Friday, April 24, 2015

"LORD - my LORD" - 04/24/15 - Psalm 43-45, 49, 84-85, 87

"How lovely are Your dwelling places, O LORD of hosts!

My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of The LORD ;
My heart and my flesh sing for joy to The Living God!!!!

The bird also has found a house,
And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young,
Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, My King and my God.

How blessed are those who dwell in Your House!

They are ever praising You. Selah.

How blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
In whose heart are the highways to Zion!

Passing through the valley of Baca they make it a spring;
The early rain also covers it with blessings.
They go from strength to strength, Every one of them appears before God in Zion. 

O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer; Give ear, O God of Jacob! Selah.

Behold our shield, O God, And look upon the face of Your anointed.

For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside.
I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.                                                         

For The LORD God - is a sun and shield;
The LORD -  gives grace and glory;
No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.                             
                            
O LORD of hosts, How blessed is the man who trusts in You!(Psalm 85) 

No comments: