Thursday, April 16, 2015

"Thank You, Each and Every One of You" - 04/16/15 - Psalm 56, 120, 140-142

"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You.                                                                    
In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. "(56:3-4)

His timing is so perfect.  His Word - always - is the right ones I need at the exact time. 

I wasn't, you know, afraid today.  The prayers being lifted up for me were raining down upon me and I felt His peace.  I felt no pain during the procedure.  Test results from the bone marrow biopsy will be in next Thursday, when I have my follow up appointment. 

I am honored.  I am blessed.  More than I can comprehend.  More than I can express. 

Thank you for your prayers.  your encouraging words.  your love. 

How our ABBA so blesses.  How I am so blessed. 

No comments: