Tuesday, May 06, 2014

"Living Alert" - 05/06/14 - Psalm 89, 96, 100, 101, 105, 132

"Keep your eyes open for God, watch for His works; be alert for signs of His presence" (105:4)


I love when my focus is totally on Him.  Wherever I look, whatever I think - it is all about Him. 
How marvelous is life when lived His way.


Yesterday, out spraying, my senses were on overload.  The beautiful spring colors, the scents finding my nose and my brain responds in delight.
                                                    


I was thinking as I looked about, the newness of Spring brings about such hope, joy, delight.  The freshness of the colors, textures, smells surround us.  Exactly as He does in our hearts. 


Each day I pray to be aware of Him with all that I am.  I pray to be alert and at the ready for all Divine Appointments He has lined up for me.  I find those Divine Appointments are often more for my growth in Him, needed encouragement, a smile, an opportunity to share Him. 


How does living this way look for you?  What Divine Appointments has He lined up for you?


"Keep your eyes open for God, watch for His works; be alert for signs of His presence" (105:4)



No comments: