Friday, June 20, 2014

"Pure Healthy" - 06/20/14 - Ecclesiastes 7-12

"Oh, how sweet the light of day, And how wonderful to live in the sunshine!  Even if you live a long time, don't take a single day for granted. Take delight in each light-filled hour" (11:7-8)




Although I love the work He has blessed me with (I do so delight working out in His nature), I love even more delighting in living in a life drenched in His Sonshine - each and every "Sonlight" filled moment.  Praying you are intimate with Him.  That you will look up and feel Him cover you inside and out with His wonderful, marvelous, glorious, Awesome Sonshine. 


The Cross gave us access to our ABBA. 


No need for sunblock - His Sonshine is guaranteed to be cleansing in all ways.  Purifies you of any cancers, won't burn you to a crisp - only causes healthy, fruit producing growth.  Love how He has opened my eyes to be thankful for each and every day - not taking life for granted. 

No comments: