Sunday, June 01, 2014

"Aging" - 06/01/14 - Psalm 119:89-176

I see the limits to everything human, but the horizons can't contain your commands! (96)


Tag Archives: the horizon
It took me over an hour to dig up six large plants before Curt got home yesterday and finished up the rest within half an hour.  It is so frustrating not having the strength to do things.  Thankfully, we have machines I am able to use for most things and know I will be utilizing the uniloader shortly!

Amazing how quickly my body has weakened and aged in just the past five years.  Here it is the following afternoon and I am still aching all over from the muscles I was putting to use yesterday.  From the moment we are conceived we begin to die.  Our earthly bodies wear out, yet continually in Him, He is growing our souls and minds.  


I love knowing life is so much more than our earthly bodies.  More than being human.  I love knowing my ABBA is beyond my limited thought process and I am His. 


In Him there are no limits - only eternity! 



No comments: