Saturday, October 07, 2017

"Something Powerful" - 10/07/17 - James 1-5



"Make this your common practice:
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other
so that you can live together whole and healed.
The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with.(5:16)


It takes a village. 

A village filled with His family. 

His family to share and live life with.  To grow.  To nourish.  To hold accountable.

To LOVE and pray for each other. 

I know first hand what it is like to struggle outside and what it is like to live within His Family.  I know first hand without them I would not be where or who I am today. 

I know I shall never again choose living without them.  They are parts of my heart living outside of my body.  How blessed am I with so many siblings. 

"Living together whole and healed."

 "The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with."
How blessed I am in knowing, because of our prayers, our living by His standards, we are continually being molded into what and whom He designed us to be.  Through each other He is helping us to remove the garments that aren't His; garments which we have put upon ourselves.

 I stand amazed at how praying works.  At how it touches everyone, not just one.
 How prayer is oxygen that binds us together.






No comments: