Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"Rainbows" - 08/19/15 - Habakkuk 1-3

The problem as God gave Habakkuk to see it (1:1)


 I remember the first time I really picked up on this verse. "The problem " - as God gave Habakkuk to see it.

It went right to my heart.  "The problem" -  isn't the problem itself.
 
 "The problem" -  is me.
 
I have often taken "The problem" as God gave me to see it and looked at it through my own eyes, instead of His.  I have often taken my focus off of my ABBA and turned it onto me. I have often stopped looking at people, things, events, happenings as Divine Appointments.  An opportunity for His Glory to shine through.

That is the point of the real problem - I begin to take "The problems"  - personal.

ABBA has been hitting me over and over the head - life is not all about "me". It's about Him and how He needs "me" to be -  for His Glory - not my own.

It is when I see the world through His eyes I am able to truly enjoy freedom in The Fruits of The Spirit. He enables me to endure all which is heaped upon me. Through His eyes I am able to see the blessings through "The problems". 
 
I am able to see a rainbow in the midst of a storm. Any storm.
I smile as I think about all the blessings He continually rains down upon me throughout the storms. 

There are rainbows upon rainbows. 

 "I'm singing joyful praise to God. I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God!
Counting on God’s Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer.  "(3:18-19)
 
 

No comments: