Saturday, April 19, 2014

"The Reason" - 04/19/14 - I Samuel 28-31, Psalm 18

"But me He caught - reached all the way from sky to sea; He pulled me out that enemy chaos, the void in which I was drowning.  They hit me when I was down, but God stuck by me.  He stood me up on a wide-open field; I stood there saved - surprised to be loved!  God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before Him. When I got my act together, He gave me a fresh start.   Now I'm alert to God's ways; I don't take God for granted.  Every day I review the ways He works; I try not to miss a trick.  I feel put back together, and I'm watching my step.  God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes.  The good people taste your goodness" (Psalm 18:16-25)




The reason for our Savior.  For Easter.  



No comments: