Tuesday, September 01, 2015

"I'm Not Lost, I Am Traveling Through" - 09/01/15 - Ezekiel 20-21

a kind of signpost erected between me and them to show them that I, God, am in the business of making them holy.(20:12)

Just wondering what signpost you are following.

 
In your daily journey, you will  be coming to many a fork in the road.
How are you determining which way to proceed?

There are only two options.  With Him or without Him.

Are you finding when walking His way,

following His lead,
you are drawing closer to Him? 

You will become more like Him when walking in His Footprints.
His way has made us Holy.

I love how His Word is our map. The Holy Spirit is our guide. 

To point out the right directions when His "Map" doesn't make sense

or we aren't liking where it is leading us. 

I love how The Holy Spirit prepares us for all types of terrain. 
 I love how our Savior is our Light. 
 How He has already covered all the ground we will.

He has cleared the way from all that is a danger to our soul. 
We only have to choose and commit to His way.

I love how His Family is here with us on this journey to help each other. 
 Support each other.

I so love knowing our ABBA is the final destination when we choose Him.

What signpost are you following? Where are you heading?


No comments: