Thursday, August 03, 2017

"Apples of Gold" - 08/03/17 - Proverbs 24-26





"A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver."(25:11)





There are times I struggle so.  I have learned it is essential to fill myself up with His Words - to a point they are overflowing.  It is the only way our words are seldom in the mix.

Thankfully, He is bringing me along.  I am praying I will stop throwing up road blocks hindering His transformation of my "self". 
 
It doesn't take much though.  Just one word here or there and much damage will occur.  Inside our minds and outside of  "self".

I am so thankful He is bigger than our "words".  So thankful He is in total control.  So thankful those in Him have The Holy Spirit within as our Helper.  Reminding us are not alone in this transformation.

And so, so very thankful He covers us with His Grace and Mercy - as He is continually  transforming each one of us to become more like Jesus.  in the words we speak.  in the thoughts our minds think.  in the actions of our "self".
 
For the betterment of this world, I pray He continually fills each one of us.  Drowning out that which is not of Him.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deby.... Just letting you know that I have nominated you for the 2017 Blogger Recognition Award. You will find it here at http://www.mydailywalkinhisgrace.com/2017/08/a-blogger-recognition-award.html . Hope it blesses you as it has blessed me.
God bless,
Tracy