Tuesday, August 22, 2017

"Never Alone" - 08/22/17 - Ecclesiastes 1-4

                   
 
"By yourself you’re unprotected.
With a friend you can face the worst.
Can you round up a third?
A three-stranded rope isn’t easily snapped." (4:12)
 
There are so many times in my life where I see strength is given from those whom our ABBA has surrounded me by.  How wonderful it is to be a part of His Family.
 
I do not know how persons endure living life in this world when they haven't anyone to share in the steps of our journey. 
 
I love to see and hear the accounts of how He uses each one of us for the needs of others.  How when we allow Him, He shines through brightly and the darkness trying to envelope us is warded off. 
 
There is no greater bond than one which has the foundation of our ABBA to grow, to be nourished from, to thrive from. 
 
How much I delight in knowing all of His Family we are surrounded by. 
They are a Taste of Heaven.  How He so blesses us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments: