Friday, December 09, 2016

"Filling Our Hearts With Hope" - 12/09/16 - Romans 15-16






"Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy,
fill you up with peace,
so that your believing lives,
filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit,

will brim over with hope!(15:13)

I love how His Word becomes a prayer for those in my heart, on my mind.  Those whom I know are going through struggles.  Who have a hard time during this season especially.  Who feel alone.  Those who beat themselves up because they have fallen into the game of comparison. 

I love how His Word encourages us.  Helps us refocus on Him.  Reminds us, over and over, this life is so temporary.  All we say, do, think, are - is just a blip on our way to eternity.  
May His Words continually lift you up.

Take a few moments and watch - Francis Chan - "What are you living for". 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86dsfBbZfWs
 
 
 
 

No comments: