Monday, January 23, 2012

01/23/12 Your stepping stones

Job 16:18 "O Earth, don't cover up the wrong done to me! Don't muffle my cry! 19 There must be Someone in heaven who knows the truth about me, in highest heaven, some Attorney who can clear my name - 20 My Champion, my Friend, while I'm weeping my eyes out before God. 21 I appeal to the One who represents mortals before God as a neighbor stands up for a neighbor. 22 "Only a few years are left before I set out on the road of no return.

Job is crying out to a savior - again - how very thankful I am for my Christ. for all - my Daddy, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and your Word. Thank you.

As I read Job's words, hear his anger, heartbreak, pleas for help - I can not help but wonder in years later - when his life is blessed again - as he is looking upon his "replacement children" - what went through his mind as his memories of this time came back - or did they ever, really leave. Did he become angry at God all over again? Or was he able to let it go and let God? I'm reminded again of Joseph - all he let go and let God. What a man of trust/faith. he really looked at life through your eyes. I pray I too may do so - that I will let go and let you - totally. your words "all for my glory" keeps running through my mind.

My stumbling blocks become your stepping stones.................

No comments: