Sunday, July 17, 2016

"And Most of All" - 07/17/16 - Hosea 1-7




I'll plant her in the good earth. I'll have mercy on No-Mercy.
I'll say to Nobody,
 
 'You're My dear Somebody,'
 
and he'll say 'You're my God!'" (2:23)


I so love being planted in Him.
 
 My good earth.
 
 I love how my roots have sunk in and taken hold in the firm foundation of Him.
How He has enabled me to weather the storms of life and grow stronger.
Only because of Him. 
I love knowing my past, present, future sins are forgiven.
 That He has covered me in His mercy and grace - as the leaves cover the trees.
 
I love knowing these "leaves" will never fall off.
 I love that His "Sonshine" feeds me, as the sunshine provides nourishment through the leaves, down to my inner core.
  
 And most of all.
Most of all.
 
I love that no longer am I "nobody".

 I am my ABBA's "dear Somebody".
 And He is my God.
No greater love.
 
Song of Solomon 2:16
 

No comments: