Thursday, July 14, 2016

"He Sent Us A Savior" - 07/14/16 - Isaiah 18-22


 
 
"When they cry out in prayer to God because of oppressors, He'll send them help, A Savior who will keep them safe and take care of them." (19:20)


A Savior.
Our Savior.
My Savior.


It wasn't until the birth of our Adam that I realized I had the responsibility to raise up the gift of our child  "in" ABBA and needed to change my life.   In the previous years, I had been living life trying to fill the God void within me through the world of drugs, alcohol, men.   
 
No matter what I did, I was still left empty. Still searching. 
 
Through years of studying His Word, I came to recognize where that realization came from. It was through the many prayers lifted up for me from elderly women in the church I attended growing up. It was through the seeds planted while attending church camp when young. He has opened my eyes while looking back and recognizing those in His family who stepped into my life, some for a short time, some for the long haul. It was through all of these tools He used to introduce me to my Savior. 

For the past 31 years no longer am I searching.  Now I am digging. Digging into the heart of my ABBA. Digging to the very center of Him to fill the whole of me.

There are often times I am unable to contain myself and will lift up praises to Him.
There aren't enough words to express the feelings of falling deeper in love with Him with each breath that I take.  
 
My ABBA. 
I cried out.  
He sent me help. 
I have A Savior who will keep me safe and takes care of me.
 
He does this for all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: